- Features standard copy, send, faxing, UFR II LT, PCL and Adobe PS printing
- Ideal for customers that need high-quality letter and legal-sized documents in a small footprint
- Supports solutions to help meet individual business process needs, including an embedded uniFLOW client
- Print Speeds of up to 37 pages-per-minute (ppm) for high-quality and efficient printing of business documents
- Larger five-line user interface for increased visibility
- USB port located on the front of the device for added convenience for printing from and scanning to memory media
Designed with your bottom line in mind, the imageRUNNER 1435iF helps minimize costs and maximize reliability, while the robust design helps ensure long, dependable operation.
Small enough to fit on a desktop, the imageRUNNER 1435iF can be used by itself or as part of a larger Canon MFP fleet. An ideal replacement for single-function printers or older models, the imageRUNNER 1435iF easily integrates into your network to streamline management and maintenance of your devices.With a first-copy out time as fast as 6.9 seconds and output speeds up to 37ppm, the imageRUNNER 1435iF allows you to accomplish a lot in a small space. Copy, print, scan, and fax documents in sizes up to 8-1/2″ x 14″. Maximize resources and boost productivity with the standard 600-sheet capacity that can be increased to handle 1,100 sheets. Ideal for printing business documents, the imageRUNNER 1435iF comes standard with Canon UFR II LT, PCL 5e/6 and Adobe PostScript 3.
- A compact MFP supporting up to legal-size paper, the imageRUNNER 1435iF features a smart, comfortable design that can easily fit on a desktop or in a centralized area with optional paper cassette or cabinet for walk-up convenience.
- The highly-visible 5-Line LCD, and logical button layout simplifies device use.
- The imageRUNNER 1435iF employs Canon’s imageCHIP Lite platform, providing efficient performance to speed up concurrent print, copy, scan, fax and send jobs. Built-in Ethernet, dual USB 2.0 ports and ample memory enhances the device’s productivity.
- Operating at print/copy speeds of 37ppm, the imageRUNNER 1435iF delivers superior quality output. With a print a resolution of 600×600 dpi (1200×600 dpi equivalent), users will benefit from faithful reproduction and clarity of their documents.
- With a standard 600-Sheet paper capacity and a maximum paper capacity of 1,100 sheets, the imageRUNER 1435iF enables offices to be more productive.
- The imageRUNNER 1435iF includes PCL 5e/6 and Adobe PostScript 3 as standard, ideal for printing business documents. Canon’s innovative UFR II LT print language is also standard on the imageRUNNER 1435iF. UFR II LT is optimized to produce high-speed output by automatically sharing processing tasks between the desktop computer and the device.
- Help secure your office with the standard User Authentication for Send Operations (AuSend). AuSend prompts users for their credentials before accessing the Send screen, and also allows for Send restrictions, such as Email to Self only.
- Easily copy both sides of an ID Card onto a single page with ID Card Copy.
- Standard Super G3 faxing delivers the ability to transmit faxes at impressive speeds, without the need for a separate fax machine. Easily save outbound faxes with the standard TX Archive capability.
- Browse the corporate address book for easy scan-and-send operations with LDAP Address Support.
- IT Managers can take control and reduce costs of operations with a variety of tools such as Remote User Interface, imageWARE Enterprise Management Console and plug-ins, and embedded uniFLOW support.
- Conveniently scan to/print from a USB memory stick with the front mounted USB port.
Main Unit Specs
|Type||Digital Multifunction Imaging System|
|Functions||Copy, Print, Scan, Send, Fax|
|Operation Panel||5-line LCD|
|Image Server Memory||RAM 512 MB; Standard USB Port|
|Network Interface Connection||Standard: 1000Base-T, 100Base-TX, 10Base-T|
Other: USB2.0 x1 (Host), USB1.1 x1(Host), USB (Device)
|Network TWAIN Scan||Standard|
|Network Scan Utility||ScanGear MF|
|Scanning Resolution||Up to 600 x 600 dpi|
|Printing Resolution||600 x 600 dpi; 1200 x 600 dpi (Enhanced)|
|First Copy Time||As fast as 6.9 Seconds|
|Multiple Copies||1 to 999|
|Copy Exposure||Automatic or Manual (17 Levels)|
|Magnification||25% – 400% (1% Increments) from Platen Glass|
|Preset Reductions||25%, 50%, 64%, 78%|
|Preset Enlargements||129%, 200%, 400%|
|Standard Paper Capacity||500-sheet Cassette|
|Manual Bypass||100-sheet Bypass|
|Maximum Paper Capacity||1,100 Sheets|
|Output Paper Capacity||(20 lb. Bond)|
Maximum: 100 Sheets
|Bypass||Letter, Legal, Statement, Executive, Custom Size (3″ x 5″ to 8-1/2″ x 14″), Envelope (C5/DL/ COM-10/Monarch)|
|Warm Up Time||From Power On: 20 Seconds or Less|
From Sleep: 7.8 Seconds or Less
|Power Requirements||120-127 V AC, 60 Hz, 7.8 A|
|Power Consumption||Maximum: 1,500 W|
Sleep Mode: 2.0 W or Less
|Dimension||(H x W x D)|
18-3/4″ x 21-1/2″ x 18″
(475.3 mm x 545 mm x 457 mm)
|Installation Space||(W x D)|
30-3/8″ x 1 8″ (772.1 mm x 457 mm)
(when the Multi-purpose Tray is extended)
|Weight||Approx. 52.3 lb. (23.74 kg)|
Duplexing Automatic Document Feeder
Paper Sizes: 5-1/2″ x 5″ to 8-1/2″ x 14″
Scan Method: Duplexing Automatic Document Feeder
Scanning Speed: Simplex: Up to 29 ipm (BW)/10 ipm (Color)
Capacity: Up to 50 Sheets (20 lb. Bond)
Special Media Support:
|Scan Resolution||Up to 600 x 600 dpi|
Sheet, Book, 3-Dimensional objects up to 4.4 lb. (2 kg)
|Maximum Original Size||Up to 8-1/2″ x 14″|
|Basic Copy Features||Preset R/E Ratios by Area, Two-Sided, Exposure Adjustment, Original Type Selection, Setting Confirmation/Cancel, Standard Keys, Reset, ID Management, Counter Check|
|Special Copy Features||ID Card Copy, Frame Erase, Mode Memory, Sharpness, Image Combination, Different Size Original|
|Standard||Department ID Management, IPv6, Restricting Features (Restricting New Addresses on Address Book, Allow Fax Driver TX, Restrict Recall, Confirm Entered Fax Numbers, Restrict Sequential Broadcast, Restrict USB Interface), Memory Lock, MAC/IP Address Filtering, SMTP Authentication POP Authentication before SMTP, IEEE802.1x, Authentication Feature for Send Operation (AuSend), Secured Print, SNMP v1/v3, SSL Encrypted Communication, Fax Forwarding, Fax Destination Confirmation, USB Block, TLS Support for E-mail , Fax TX Archive|
|Optional||Encrypted PDF, Device Signature PDF, uniFLOW|